1. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick olive oil
2. Very lightly toss the buttercup squash and onion
with olive oil and sage, then spread them onto the
3. Add cabbage to the sheet, drizzle lightly with olive
oil. Season all vegetables with salt and pepper.
4. Place sausages among the vegetables.
5. Bake at 450 for about 35 minutes, until sausages
1 lb chicken sausages (uncured,
1 small buttercup squash, cut
into 3/4" slices
1 small head of cabbage, cut into
2 medium onions, quartered
Fresh chopped or dried sage, to
Salt and pepper, to taste