1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place eggplants cut
side up in a baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for
20 minutes or until tender. In the meantime, cook
turkey in skillet over medium heat. Don't overcook.
2. Remove eggplant, then turn oven to 400 degrees.
3. Once cool enough, scoop out insides of eggplant
and in large bowl mix with eggs, cheese, capers,
olives, turkey, 2 tbsp sauce, parsley, salt and pepper.
4. Add mixture back to eggplants.
5. Spread half of remaining sauce over bottom of
baking dish. Add eggplants and top with rest of sauce.
6. Baked 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.